ABOUT THE COMPETITION
This competition is organized by Astonishing Wild Escape, and Presented by Fujifilm Qatar & Techno Blue in association with the World Environment Day celebration of June 2019, in coordination with Mara Elephant Project & Pitta Trails, and supported by Asanil Hotels & Marasa Africa.
Proceeds from this event goes to Kenyan wildlife conservation programme for the Elephants by Mara Elephant Project. Special thanks to our sponsors for their generous support in this regard.
This Live Jury Wildlife Photography Challenge shall comprise of up to 48 wildlife photographers from around the world and shall be held for 5 days from 4th of June to 8th of June 2019. Contestants shall be split into 4 groups consisting of 12 individual photographers. One winner will from each group will qualify for the final round and grand winner shall bag award equivalent to US$ 2,200 and three runners-up winners shall win award equivalent to USD$ 1,600. Total prizes worth US$ 7,000 to be won.
To take part in this Live Jury wildlife photography expedition / competition, please reserve your seat by registering your particulars immediately. Since only limited spots are available, reservation shall be done on first come first served basis.
Selected entries of the Competition will be featured online, in publicity materials relating to the Competition as well as for conservation campaigns as deemed nece
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THE COMPETITION
(1) Participants must register for the trip on/before 15-March-2019 by paying full amount of US$ 1,400 or registration charges of US$ 400 and the balance payment of $1000 must be made on or before 31-march-2019, which is non-refundable.
(2) By entering the Challenge, the entrant agrees to maintain the highest standards in all matters relating to the Competition and not to do or say anything that does or might damage the reputation of the Organizers, Presenters, the other entrants, or the official partners, supporters, or sponsors of the Competition.
(3) It is the responsibility of each entrant into the Competition to ensure that they have read and will abide by the Rules. By registering for the challenge, each entrant agrees to the Rules, that their entry complies with the Rules, and that they will be liable to the organisers and their licensees in respect of any damages or losses incurred as a breach of the Rules by the entrant.
(4) Any participant found not to comply with the Rules at any stage of the Competition may be disqualified, and no refunds or allowances will be made in the event of disqualification and any prizes will be forfeited. The decision of the Jury on all matters relating to the Competition is final and binding. The organizers reserve the right to amend the Rules and to waive breach of the Rules at their sole discretion, acting reasonably.
(1) A non-refundable trip fee of US$1400.00 is required from each entrant.
(2) Bank A/c. Name: Astonishing Wild Escape
A/C No : 0959101211
I & M Bank
River Side branch
SWIFT CODE : IMBLKENA
“To photograph is to hold one’s breath, when all faculties converge to capture fleeting reality. It’s at that precise moment that mastering an image becomes a great physical and intellectual joy.”Henri Cartier-Bresson
Wildescape is a travel partner for wildlife safaris across Kenya, Tanzania & Botswana. We specialize in Wildlife Safari Expeditions for families, groups and photographers!
Dileep +974-55234510 (Middle East)
Lucia +420602581407 (Europe)
Krishna Kumar +2348033344806 (Africa)
Astonishing Wildescape, B-Office Block, Prima Court, Kileleshwa, Nairobi, Kenya
Mon – Sat 8.00 – 18.00 Sunday CLOSED